Catch Hap and Andrea at the Toronto Adventure Show this February 20 -22, 2015 where Hap will be presenting: “Canoeing’s 10 Best Travel & Survival Tips” at the Adventures in Paddling Stage!
Print the above coupon image to receive a discount at the door or get a discount when you buy your admission tickets to the show online with the promo code: hapwilson
SCROLL DOWN FOR A PREVIEW of Hap’s presentation below:
“Canoeing’s 10 Best Travel & Survival Tips” – A PREVIEW
Venturing Outside the Box? – Turn wilderness survival into Comfortable Living.
Intro: quick basics…looking after the essentials.
Other “TIPS” will include:
- Choosing the right destination: from the Great Lakes to the Arctic
- Equipment: pros and cons (some innovations you can do without).
- Getting there: the infamous shuttle experience
- Guided or self-guided: reputation & experience.
- Food: inciting appetites and not riots.
- Kids & Pets: making the best decisions for those who can’t speak.
- Navigation aids: pros and cons
- Bears and Bugs: understanding that we are not on the top of the food chain.
- Technique: beyond videos, books and weekend clinics.
- Respect: No Trace Camping & the infamous inuksuk scandal.
View the above schedule in PDF format: OAS Theatre Speaker – HapWilson