Welcome to HapWilson.com
Update on the Covid-19 Pandemic & Retreats for 2020

First and foremost is the health and safety of our customers and our service providers. At this time we are not cancelling any of our scheduled trips or client-booked retreats; however, we are keeping a close eye on how things develop in the weeks to come. Before we open up Cabin Falls Ecolodge to retreats, the pandemic must have phased out to the extent that it is safe to do so as recommended by the healthcare officials.

We understand that people are anxious to get back to the “new normal” and to find solace in the environment that Cabin Falls offers. We are also dependent on the air service that provides transportation to and from our lodge. For June trips already booked, we will make the decision on May 1st. as to whether or not we can go ahead as planned; for July trips and retreats, we will notify people by June 1st, and so on.

As a small business we depend on winter deposits to cover marketing expenses for the year, and to purchase new supplies needed for the tourist season. If we do have to cancel, we would appreciate any deposits to be put towards trips re-scheduled for 2021. Please inform us if you have any concerns or thoughts about payment.

We wish everyone a safe and healthy spring season and we certainly hope you look forward to Cabin Falls adventure as soon as it is possible to do so.

~ Andrea and Hap Wilson